The Being Your Best Self Course is a
customized, self-paced, online course designed to
The Being Your Best Self course will support your employees to grow tremendously. You will see…
- Happier, more positive team members
- Increased employee engagement
- Improved communication
- Enhanced problem-solving skills
- Increased productivity
- Improved workplace relationships
- Higher levels of motivation
- Increased receptivity to feedback
- Better teamwork
- Higher employee retention rates
Don’t Just Take Our Word For It…
See What Some Individuals Have Said About Their Experience!
It was personalized to the areas that I needed the most guidance and change in, and it gave me so many tools that I now use in my everyday life.
I’m now happier and more confident, I respond to situations in a much healthier way, and my relationships have improved as a result.
Thank you so much for this transformative, empowering experience!”
I was not getting along as well as I wanted to with a friend. After completing this exercise, I began treating her as I wanted her to be. I was excited to try it, but wasn’t really sure it would make a difference. I was shocked to find how helpful this was. My interactions with my friend have become more and more positive.
I also shared this exercise with my clients in a parent support group that I run. The next week, one parent shared how it was amazing to see not only positive changes in her teen, but also in her own interactions with her daughter – simply from what she learned through this one exercise!”
I love that it’s self-paced and I never felt pressured to complete a lesson within a specific time-frame. I enjoyed taking a few extra minutes to myself in the morning and working on becoming a better version of myself every day. I quickly realized that completing a lesson or reviewing my goals each morning while drinking my coffee led to a happier and more productive day.
Implementing what I was learning as I went about my busy days was easier than I anticipated. I really enjoyed this course and got even more out of it than I was expecting to. ”
- You want your employees to be happier, more confident, and to improve their relationships at home and at work.
- Your employees are interested in personal development and desire growth.
- You want to improve the company’s culture, teamwork, profits, and retention.
- Your company expects changes to happen without effort.
- Your employees are not committed to spending 10-20 minutes completing the exercises once or twice a week for 4-6 months.
- Your company leaders are not interested in how they can make changes happen within and around the organization.
what makes the being your best self course so special?
- Customized course: This is not a cookie cutter approach – each employee’s course is personalized to what that individual needs be their best self! The intervention exercises selected for each employee’s course will support their specific needs and desires. They won’t have to spend time on concepts that do not support their current needs.
- Time and cost effective: Each participating employee will receive 30-50 intervention exercises, learning the same transformational skills that would take years and tens of thousands of dollars to learn through individual therapy or coaching.
- Years of experience: Each intervention exercise was created by Lindsay, using the skills, knowledge and experience of over 15 years of providing individual and group psychotherapy services, as well as through over 20 years of her own intensive transformational growth and personal development work.
- Built-in motivation: Built into the program are features to increase both your employee’s conscious and subconscious motivation to encourage significant life changes.
- Self-paced: Your employees will be able to work at their own pace, receiving email reminders to complete each exercise at the times that are most convenient for them.
- Customized, reminder integration texts: Each employee is able to receive 1-3 text message reminders each day to remind them to practice specifically what they learned in the last exercise they completed. They’re supported in not just learning the concepts, but in really internalizing what they’ve learned and implementing these into their daily life.
- Founded Teen Therapy Center of Silicon Valley in 2010
- Founded Family Therapy Center of Silicon Valley in 2015
- Her counseling centers help over 250 clients a week and she employs 23 incredible team members
- Created Talk About It! All-In-One Teen Communication Game
- Created the Being Your Best Self Personalized Online Master Course
- Participated in years of self-development and transformational growth work, overcoming struggles of youth and young adulthood, to come to know that she is lovable, valuable, and capable and she is so excited for you to come to know this too
We’ve got answers!